Wednesday 19 August 2009

Get in touch

Just a short note to say a quick hello and thanks for the lovely comments and emails I've had over the past month, they're very much appreciated and I hope to get back to you all as soon as I can.

If you want to request a topic for a blog please get in touch through scottish.brides.guide@googlemail.com I love getting your emails and look forward to many more!!

Here at 'Guide to Being a Scottish Bride' we're hoping to start bring you some "behind the scenes" gossip and profiles of some Scottish wedding businesses that have been mentioned in past blogs, for example Little Tiger Creations, David Kane Photography, At Home Bridal etc so watch this space for more. And keep your eyes out for more guest blogs from Jac at LTC - she's caught the blogging bug I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment