Wednesday 7 October 2009

The Craft Bug Has Bitten

I've been bitten by the craft bug! After having made the Order of Service cards for our wedding, I decided to have another go at making cards. So at the moment I'm working on a card for my lovely husband to be, which will include tartan ribbon and thistles...but I'm still working on getting everything just right...pictures to follow!

But to make this a creative post....allow me to show off my Order of Service cards! I'm really chuffed with these as they were my first attempt at card making....please be gentle with criticisms!!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Kate, these are just beautiful, now if you have been bitten by the cardmaking bug, you will not have time for anything else! Hope all the plans are going well
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete